Cameca SX Five FE EPMA - Status: Available
||Rate Notes: Published rates are for first 8 hours. Rate then decreases to $12.50/hr. for Internal Standard -$18.75/hr. for External Academic & Gov. - $25/hr. External Int. Academic - $37.50/hr. for External Affiliated Commercial/Industrial - $50/hr. for External Commercial/Industrial. Runs not to exceed 24 hours in total.
Field Emission Electron Probe Micro Analyzer for Quantitative Analysis and X-Ray Mapping with Sub-Micron Spatial Resolution. The SXFiveFE provides:
- Field emission source and SEM with 6nm resolution @ 25-30keV.
- Automation capabilities for-long term unattended analysis.
- Quantitative analysis at submicron scale.
- High quality minor and trace element analysis.
- Mapping at high spartial resolution.
- High precision WDS spectrometers for high reproducibility.
- Detection limits down to 100ppm (0.01%)
Introduction to Electron Probe Micro analysis
Electron Probe Micro Analysis Wiki
CAMECA SXFive FE
Latest Status Log EntryApr 18, 2023 - User Note: Refiling and adjusting spectrometer oil canisters . Filled from side port with syringe.
|3||Dempere, Luisa Ameliaemail@example.com|
General Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
An active Gatorlink login is required to create a new reservation.