Locations & Parking
Equipment may be located at the Nanoscale Research Facility (NRF), the Major Analytical Instrumentation Center (MAIC) or the Nuclear Reactor Building (NRB). Please refer to the Equipment List for the locations of equipment.
- Nanoscale Research Facility on UF Campus Map
- Nanoscale Research Facility on Google Street View
- Major Analytical Instrumentation Center on UF Campus Map
- Major Analytical Instrumentation Center on Google Street View
- Nuclear Reactor Building on UF Campus Map
Decal-restricted hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm unless signage indicates otherwise. Always check the signage at each location for hours specific to that lot or garage. Full Parking Restriction Details
Visitor parking is available at the UF Visitor Welcome Center Parking Garage. Please Note: Garage may fill quickly during restricted hours. Visitor Parking Details
Parking is also available at the UF Health/Visitor Parking Garages. The non-health related parking fee is $10 at exit. Note: Students, faculty and staff are strictly prohibited from using these facilities for non-health related use.