Nano-CT - GE v|tome|x m 240 - Status: Available
||Rate Notes: Published rates are for first 3 hours. Rate then decreases to $10/hr. for Internal Standard -$15/hr. for External Academic & Gov. - $20 External Int. Academic - $30/hr. for External Affiliated Commercial/Industrial - $40/hr. for External Commercial/Industrial. Runs not to exceed 12 hours in total.
Within the phoenix v|tome|x m, we have GEâ€™s dual tube CT allowing submicron voxel size with the 180 kV transmission tube, or high power and micron level voxel sizes with the 240 kV microfocus X-ray tube. GEâ€™s high dynamic DXR digital detector array and the click & measure|CT automatization functionality make it an efficient 3D tool for industrial inspection and scientific research. Due to its dual|tube configuration, detailed 3D information for an extremely wide sample range is provided: from high resolution nanoCTÂ® of low absorbing samples up to high power Î¼CT applications such as turbine blade inspection.
Nanotomography wiki link
Latest Status Log EntryFeb 12, 2021 - User Note: Would like charges switched to Kawahara account P0127119. I will work to get this account in the system before February billing
- Industry leading magnification at 240 kV for high absorbing samples
- Unique dual|tube configuration for high power Î¼CT as well as high resolution nanoCTÂ®
- Unique temperature stabilized digital GE DXR detector array (up to 30 fps) for extremely fast CT data acquisition
- 3D metrology package for precision measurements, system specified referring to VDI 2630 guideline
- Max. sample size up to 500 mm Ã˜ x 600 mm in height; 3D scanning area max. 290 mm Ã˜ x 400 mm; up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Fast Scans, Multiscans, and Batch Scan capable.