Nano-CT - GE v|tome|x m 240 - Status: Available
||Rate Notes: Published rates are for first 3 hours. Rate then decreases to $10/hr. for Internal Standard -$15/hr. for External Academic & Gov. - $20 External Int. Academic - $30/hr. for External Affiliated Commercial/Industrial - $40/hr. for External Commercial/Industrial. Runs not to exceed 12 hours in total.
Within the phoenix v|tome|x m, we have GEâ€™s dual tube CT allowing submicron voxel size with the 180 kV transmission tube, or high power and micron level voxel sizes with the 240 kV microfocus X-ray tube. GEâ€™s high dynamic DXR digital detector array and the click & measure|CT automatization functionality make it an efficient 3D tool for industrial inspection and scientific research. Due to its dual|tube configuration, detailed 3D information for an extremely wide sample range is provided: from high resolution nanoCTÂ® of low absorbing samples up to high power Î¼CT applications such as turbine blade inspection.
Nanotomography wiki link
Latest Status Log EntryJun 20, 2022 - Resource Status Up - After some maintenance and testing, system appears to be working. There will be the normal preventive maintenance visit next week, and there we will get more info on the health of the CT.
- Industry leading magnification at 240 kV for high absorbing samples
- Unique dual|tube configuration for high power Î¼CT as well as high resolution nanoCTÂ®
- Unique temperature stabilized digital GE DXR detector array (up to 30 fps) for extremely fast CT data acquisition
- 3D metrology package for precision measurements, system specified referring to VDI 2630 guideline
- Max. sample size up to 500 mm Ã˜ x 600 mm in height; 3D scanning area max. 290 mm Ã˜ x 400 mm; up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Fast Scans, Multiscans, and Batch Scan capable.