Nano-CT - GE v|tome|x m 240 - Status: Available
||Rate Notes: Published rates are for first 3 hours. Rate then decreases to $10/hr. for Internal Standard -$15/hr. for External Academic & Gov. - $20 External Int. Academic - $30/hr. for External Affiliated Commercial/Industrial - $40/hr. for External Commercial/Industrial. Runs not to exceed 12 hours in total.
Within the phoenix v|tome|x m, we have GE's dual tube CT allowing submicron voxel size with the 180 kV transmission tube, or high power and micron level voxel sizes with the 240 kV microfocus X-ray tube. GE's high dynamic DXR digital detector array and the click & measure|CT automatization functionality make it an efficient 3D tool for industrial inspection and scientific research. Due to its dual|tube configuration, detailed 3D information for an extremely wide sample range is provided: from high resolution nanoCT of low absorbing samples up to high power µCT applications such as turbine blade inspection.
Nanotomography wiki link
Latest Status Log EntryDec 22, 2022 - User Note: I was running an overnight scan that endded at 8pm on December 21, 2022. I am asking a coretion for between 8 pm on december 21 to 10:30 am on December 23
- Industry leading magnification at 240 kV for high absorbing samples
- Unique dual|tube configuration for high power µCT as well as high resolution nanoCT®
- Unique temperature stabilized digital GE DXR detector array (up to 30 fps) for extremely fast CT data acquisition
- 3D metrology package for precision measurements, system specified referring to VDI 2630 guideline
- Max. sample size up to 500 mm Ø x 600 mm in height; 3D scanning area max. 290 mm Ø x 400 mm; up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Fast Scans, Multiscans, and Batch Scan capable.
An active Gatorlink login is required to create a new reservation.