Nano-CT - GE v|tome|x m 240 - Status: Available
||Rate Notes: Published rates are for first 3 hours. Rate then decreases to $10/hr. for Internal Standard -$15/hr. for External Academic & Gov. - $20 External Int. Academic - $30/hr. for External Affiliated Commercial/Industrial - $40/hr. for External Commercial/Industrial. Runs not to exceed 12 hours in total.
Within the phoenix v|tome|x m, GE’s unique 300 kV microfocus X-ray tube is for the first time available in a compact CT system for industrial process control as well as for scientific research applications. Beyond down to < 1 μm detail detectability, the system offers industry leading magnification at 300 kV. GE’s high dynamic DXR digital detector array and the click & measure|CT automatization functionality make it an efficient 3D tool for industrial inspection and scientific research. Due to its dual|tube configuration, detailed 3D information for an extremely wide sample range is provided: from high resolution nanoCT® of low absorbing samples up to high power μCT applications such as turbine blade inspection.
Nanotomography wiki link
Latest Status Log EntrySep 14, 2017 - Resource Status Up - 240 tube back up after Irma. GE service scheduled starting next Tuesday for 180 kV source repair and 240 maintenance. Expect ~2-3 days of service next week.
- Industry leading magnification at 300 kV for high absorbing samples
- Unique dual|tube configuration for high power μCT as well as high resolution nanoCT®
- First compact 300 kV microfocus CT system with < 1 μm detail detectability
- Unique temperature stabilized digital GE DXR detector array (up to 30 fps) for extremely fast CT data acquisition
- 3D metrology package for precision measurements, system specified referring to VDI 2630 guideline
- Max. sample size up to 500 mm Ø x 600 mm in height; 3D scanning area max. 290 mm Ø x 400 mm; up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)