Heidelberg Laser Writer - Status: Available
||Heidelberg DWL 66FS Maskless Laser Lithography System.
Photolithography wiki link
Photoresist wiki link
Microfabrication wiki linkLatest Status Log EntryMay 16, 2018 - User Note: 20mm head loaded
The DWL 66FS is a high precision, maskless pattern generator for direct laser writing of photosensitive materials at 405nm. Substrates may be masks, silicon, glass, etc. as long as it is relatively flat.
Features of the NRF system:
• Minimum feature size: 1.0 microns using 4mm write head
• Minimum feature size: 5.0 microns using 20mm write head
• Substrate size: up to 9 x 9 inches
• Diode Laser, 405nm, 60mW
• conversion software (Linux) for DXF, CIF, GDSII, and Gerber file formats
• Metrology and overlay alignment system with macro and micro camera
• Arbitrary structures on the substrate can be used for the alignment
• X-Y-stage with linear motors and 8” x 8” write area
• Wafer/mask vacuum chuck for single plates up to 9” x 9”
• Optical Autofocus using 4mm write head
• Pneumatic focus for 20mm write head
Pre-coated Mask Blank Prices
5" Soda Lime/chrome=$26, 5" Soda Lime/iron oxide=$49
*The use of the developer station (not tracked/charged) is built into the charge rate.